Outer Library Loan
Outer-Library Loan (OLL – formerly ILL) is a borrowing privilege for patrons with a valid library card. This service allows patrons to borrow materials from libraries within the United States that are NOT AVAILABLE in LINKcat. Always check LINKcat, the library’s catalog, first to see if we own the material before submitting OLL requests.
Outer-library loans are not allowed under the following circumstances:
- Item is less than 6 months old
- Item is available in LINKcat
- Patron fines exceed $10
- More than 50 OLL requests per person per calendar year
How to submit an OLL Request:
- Check item availability on WorldCat (click here to access).
- Call the library at 608-849-4217 and ask a librarian to help you place your request, OR fill out the online form [contact-form-7 id=”1057″ title=”OLL”].
If you have questions about OLL or your request, please contact email@example.com, call 608-849-4217, or visit us at the Waunakee Public Library.